jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2014

Mis maestros

This year will be a year filled with many great experiences and new learning as well as being a very important year, the first grade in the primary for your children!
I am pleased to share with them this important step; I am Miss Italia, their English teacher.

In first place, I would like to share some of my experience. I graduated from the Bachelor of Education from the Universidad Panamericana, in addition, I did the Teacher's Course and TKT Cambridge. Throughout my career I have taught English at several schools in both preschool and primary school. Finally I would like to share my experience working in Educational Therapy for children with learning disabilities and remediation.

Mi nombre es Ma. Esther Soto Glez. y me gusta que me digan Kuqui, soy Pedagoga y tengo la Maestría en Educación Familiar, Teacher y varios cursos sobre el tema de educaciòn.  Me gusta mucho el Ballet Clásico y la música. Disfruto estar con mi familia y familiares.
Es un honor poder acompañar a sus hijos en el proceso de crecimiento durante este ciclo escolar.


http://youtu.be/7oCLDu5P3sE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario