PLO'S : Healthy Living, Patterns, Features (writing and representing)
*Describes the benefits of healthy eating practices on attaining and maintaining a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
** Uses graphs to represent patterns and relationships.
*** Uses strategies to spell unfamiliar words.
THEME: WHAT DO YOU EAT AND DRINK?
1) Look at the picture (page134 S1) and find the bananas. Circle the correct answers to answer the question what is the banana like.
2) Match the meals to the food on the right. Use different colors.
3) Watch key word page 102 S1. Then circle with blue the nouns and with red the verbs.
4) In pairs make 10 sentences with these words and things you can eat and drink.
5) Research in the IPAD what is a bar graph and answer page RW61 for HSP MATH.
6) Answer pages RW62 and RW63 HSP MATH
PURPOSE: Use a graph to represent what you can eat and drink and remember key words.
1) Make bar graph with 3 foods and 3 drinks are healthy.
Bring your Good Daily Habits pamphlet.
Read at least 10 min.