SCIENCE, LANGUAGE ARTS AND MATH
PLO'S : Healthy Living, Patterns, Features (writing and representing)
*Describes the benefits of healthy eating practices on attaining and maintaining a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
** Uses graphs to represent patterns and relationships.
*** Uses strategies to spell unfamiliar words.
THEME: Let's look at vegetables and meat and Key words page 174.
1) Look at the picture and describe with adjectives, what you see?
2) Listen, point and repeat U6 Track 24 and answer pages 170 and 171. And pages 139, 140 and 172.
3) In team chose 3 vegetables and 3 type of meal and make a survey.
4) Use the information and make a pictograph.
PURPOSE: Make a science experiment to apply the knowledge of the bimester.
1)Pour water into the glass until it is about half full.
2) Stir in lots of salt (about 6 tablespoons)
3) Carefully pour in plain water until the glass is nearly full ( be careful not to disturb or mix the salty water with the plain water).
4) Gently lower the raw egg into the water and watch happens.
5) Make a tutorial and publish.
Read at least 10 min aloud
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario