lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016

Activities for 10/V/16

Reading and viewing

PLO'S : Thinking ( reading and viewing ).
Responds to selections read by expressing an opinion and making judgments supported by explanations and evidence.

Theme: Reading Power ( visualize )
1) Watch the film in YouTube http://youtu.be/HpoVwhSVI38
2) Close your eyes and visualize the film MOM TOUCHING SHORT FILM
3) Comment your feelings with your team.
4) Answer the questions in your Face by yourself
a)  I visualize  ( describe) with my mom
b) When I smell ____________________I remember my mom.
c) Put a image to illustrate your work.

Final product:
Purpose: responds to selections read by making text-to self using visualize.
Write a story that you remember with your mother. (First, then,Next, Finally)
 
HOMEWORK
Give a big kiss and express all your love to your mom.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario