Develops meaning from the literary elements. ( character, setting, climax, theme and conclusion)
THEME: THE STORM
1) Read the title the story and visualize what the story is about.
2) All the group will read aloud the story pages 17-25 S1
3) Circle with blue nouns you will find in the story.
4) Answer pages 26 to 28 S1, circle with red the correct option.
5) They will play "the hot potatoe" with the Key words page 42 S1.
6) Write the definition in Spanish in your book S1.
Purpose: uses strategies (simple sentences ) to spell unfamiliar words.
1) Work in pairs, write sentences with your key words and the reading The Storm.
2) Publish in face with the title The storm and our key words.
1) Answer pages 31 and 32 S1.