Reading and Viewing
PLO'S: Thinking ( reading and viewing )
Responds to selections read by expressing an opinion and making judgments supported by explanations and evidence.
THEME: Reading POWER INFER
1) Watch the book in YouTube http://youtu.be/gkEPuX0Ie2c " Umbrella "☔️
2) We play that you are investigator like Sherlock Holmes and investigate the definition of infer, write in your notebook.
3) Illustrate the story in your notebook ( don't forgot infer )
4) Work in pairs you will express the clues you find in the story:
👀 the feelings of the characters
😱 the problem of the story.
✨ the solutions of the story.
PURPOSE: responds to selections read by selections read by making text to self using infer.
1) Make a Pic Collage with all your work and publish in Face
2) Remember write team's name, the title READING POWER INFER "Umbrella" ☔️.
Read LEGO PARKS pages 2 and 3
In page 35 write the nouns you find in the story.