SCIENCE and LANGUAGE ARTS
PLO'S: Process and skills of science
Writing and representing (features)
*Explains the forms of the water
** Uses WH QUESTIONS
THEME: What are clouds?
1) They will play hot potatoe to remember WH QUESTIONS.
2) Label the pictures page 107. Answer the WH questions on page 110.
🌨What is near your home?
🌦Which picture (page 109) has more water?
💧why the plants in the desert don't need water?
3) circle with purple the WH QUESTIONS and write the others.
5) Answer pages 108 and 109 S1.
Purpose: reflects on and assesses by setting goals and creating a plan for improvement.
1) Make a PIC COLLAGE with your work
Read at least 10 min.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario